We are open on the following days between 10.30am and 4.00pm
- Tuesday to Friday
- All Saturdays in August
- Bank Holiday Mondays
Admission rates (2019)
(We do not accept credit or debit cards.)
|Senior citizens (60+)||£6.00|
|Blue badge holder||£2.50 (carer £1.50)|
|Garden only ticket (adult)||£2.50|
|Garden only ticket (child)||£1.50|
Group rates (10 & over in number)
Adults £8.00 Children £2.00
Talk per group £5.00
(Cost includes a tea or coffee or soft drink and a piece of cake.)
There are special concessionary rates for Tea Room prices for anyone who has purchased a ticket for either the Mill (& garden) or just for the garden.
Garden tickets include seeing the 2 small museums, the gypsy caravan, the shepherds hut, several outdoor displays , the water wheel and a pretty garden...quite a bargain!
Well behaved dogs on leads and assistance dogs are welcome.
Unfortunately we do not take credit or debit cards. As a small charitable organisation that is only open for the summer season we are unable to justify the additional cost of operating a credit card machine. There is a cash point available in the village Co-Op and the Post Office.
We are a Grade 2 listed building and have some limited access places however we do cater for people with limitations by :
- Producing a virtual tour DVD of the exhibitions within the mill and its curtilage
- Stair-lift from ground level to the stone floor of the mill (about 5 steps) with a wheel chair available on the stone floor (please note the DVD is located on this floor)
- The Tea Room, Transport museum, gardens, water wheel, ducks, gypsy caravan (and much more) are accessible for wheel chair users / pushchairs
- A wheelchair is available to use if anyone requires one
- There is access to the Tea Room, Transport museum and Disabled (Baby changing unit) toilet without having to negotiate the wooden bridge with its few steps
- There are handrails on the route to the Tea Room and Transport museum (alongside the stream)
- The Mill has handrails on both sides of the stairs for added safety (there are 4 floors altogether)
- There are audio-guides for visually impaired and clear sign-age for the hard of hearing with touch screens by some exhibits
If you have any questions, please contact us.